Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- drag is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 6 points
- drag is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 6 points
- drag is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 7 points
4 letter words by unscrambling drag
3 letter words by unscrambling drag
2 letter words by unscrambling drag
Definition of drag
- the phenomenon of resistance to motion through a fluid. Synonyms: retarding force.
- something that slows or delays progress; "taxation is a drag on the economy", "too many laws are a drag on the use of new land".
- something tedious and boring; "peeling potatoes is a drag".
- clothing that is conventionally worn by the opposite sex (especially women's clothing when worn by a man); "he went to the party dressed in drag", "the waitresses looked like missionaries in drag".
- a slow inhalation (as of tobacco smoke); "he took a puff on his pipe", "he took a drag on his cigarette and expelled the smoke slowly". Synonyms: puff, pull.
- the act of dragging (pulling with force); "the drag up the hill exhausted him".
- pull, as against a resistance; "He dragged the big suitcase behind him", "These worries were dragging at him".
- draw slowly or heavily; "haul stones", "haul nets". Synonyms: cart, hale, haul.
- force into some kind of situation, condition, or course of action; "They were swept up by the events", "don't drag me into this business". Synonyms: drag in, embroil, sweep, sweep up, tangle.
- move slowly and as if with great effort.
- to lag or linger behind; "But in so many other areas we still are dragging". Synonyms: drop back, drop behind, get behind, hang back, trail.
- suck in or take (air); "draw a deep breath", "draw on a cigarette". Synonyms: draw, puff.
- use a computer mouse to move icons on the screen and select commands from a menu; "drag this icon to the lower right hand corner of the screen".
- walk without lifting the feet. Synonyms: scuff.
- search (as the bottom of a body of water) for something valuable or lost. Synonyms: dredge.
- persuade to come away from something attractive or interesting; "He dragged me away from the television set".
- proceed for an extended period of time; "The speech dragged on for two hours". Synonyms: drag on, drag out.
bouse, bowse, schlep, shlep, toke, trail, train, windage.
brag, crag, dag, drab, dram, draw, dray, dreg, drug, prag, rag.
ag, bag, brag, bragg, crag, dag, fag, flag, gag, hag, lag, mag, nag, rag, sag, shag, slag, snag, stag, tag.
Words made by unscrambling the letters drag plus one letter
garda, raged, grade, grand, drags, grads, guard.
Your query has returned 10 words, which include anagrams of drag as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in drag.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.