Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- snivel is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 9 points
- snivel is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 9 points
- snivel is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 12 points
6 letter words by unscrambling snivel
5 letter words by unscrambling snivel
4 letter words by unscrambling snivel
3 letter words by unscrambling snivel
2 letter words by unscrambling snivel
Definition of snivel
- whining in a tearful manner. Synonyms: sniveling.
- the act of breathing heavily through the nose (as when the nose is congested). Synonyms: sniffle, snuffle.
- talk in a tearful manner. Synonyms: whine.
- snuff up mucus through the nose. Synonyms: snuffle.
- cry or whine with snuffling; "Stop snivelling--you got yourself into this mess!". Synonyms: blub, blubber, sniffle, snuffle.
Words made by unscrambling the letters snivel plus one letter
alevins, valines, kelvins, silvern, snivels, unlives, unveils, sylvine.
Your query has returned 56 words, which include anagrams of snivel as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in snivel.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.