Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- choose is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 11 points
- choose is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 11 points
- choose is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 11 points
6 letter words by unscrambling choose
5 letter words by unscrambling choose
4 letter words by unscrambling choose
3 letter words by unscrambling choose
2 letter words by unscrambling choose
Definition of choose
- pick out, select, or choose from a number of alternatives; "Take any one of these cards", "Choose a good husband for your daughter", "She selected a pair of shoes from among the dozen the salesgirl had shown her". Synonyms: pick out, select, take.
- select as an alternative over another; "I always choose the fish over the meat courses in this restaurant", "She opted for the job on the East coast". Synonyms: opt, prefer.
- see fit or proper to act in a certain way; decide to act in a certain way; "She chose not to attend classes and now she failed the exam".
adopt, anoint, assign, define, determine, dial, draw, elect, empanel, espouse, excerpt, extract, field, fix, follow, go, impanel, limit, nominate, panel, pick, plump, propose, screen, set, sieve, sift, sort, specify, vote, winnow.
chooser, choosey, choosy, chouse.
abuse, accuse, amuse, bemuse, blues, booze, bruise, chartreuse, clews, confuse, cruise, cruse, defuse, diffuse, disabuse, druse, druze, enthuse, excuse, fuse.
Words made by unscrambling the letters choose plus one letter
cooches, hooches, mooches, pooches, soroche, chooser, chooses, choosey.
Your query has returned 34 words, which include anagrams of choose as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in choose.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.