Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- shoe is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 7 points
- shoe is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 7 points
- shoe is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 6 points
4 letter words by unscrambling shoe
3 letter words by unscrambling shoe
2 letter words by unscrambling shoe
Definition of shoe
- footwear shaped to fit the foot (below the ankle) with a flexible upper of leather or plastic and a sole and heel of heavier material.
- (card games) a case from which playing cards are dealt one at a time.
- U-shaped plate nailed to underside of horse's hoof. Synonyms: horseshoe.
- a restraint provided when the brake linings are moved hydraulically against the brake drum to retard the wheel's rotation. Synonyms: brake shoe, skid.
- furnish with shoes; "the children were well shoed".
anklet, balmoral, blucher, brogan, brogue, calceus, chopine, chukka, cleats, clodhopper, fin, flipper, gaiter, ghillie, gillie, mocassin, moccasin, oxford, platform, pump, sabot, sandal, sling, slingback, sneaker, walker, wedgie.
hoe, shod, shoed, shoes, shoo, shop, shore, shot, shote, shove, show, sloe.
accrue, adieu, ado, anew, anew, askew, babu, baku, ballyhoo, bamboo, bleu, blue, boo, brew, canoe, cebu, chew, chou, clue, construe.
Words made by unscrambling the letters shoe plus one letter
chose, echos, hosed, shoed, hoise, hokes, okehs, sheol, helos, holes, hosel, homes, hones, shone, hosen, hopes, shoer, horse, hoser, shore, hoers, heros, shoes, hoses, those, ethos, shote, house, shove, whose, howes, hosey.
Your query has returned 19 words, which include anagrams of shoe as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in shoe.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.