Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- plump is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 11 points
- plump is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 11 points
- plump is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 16 points
5 letter words by unscrambling plump
4 letter words by unscrambling plump
3 letter words by unscrambling plump
2 letter words by unscrambling plump
Definition of plump
- sufficiently fat so as to have a pleasing fullness of figure; "a chubby child", "pleasingly plump". Synonyms: chubby, embonpoint.
- straight down especially heavily or abruptly; "the anchor fell plump into the sea", "we dropped the rock plump into the water".
- the sound of a sudden heavy fall.
- drop sharply; "The stock market plummeted". Synonyms: plummet.
- set (something or oneself) down with or as if with a noise; "He planked the money on the table", "He planked himself into the sofa". Synonyms: flump, plank, plonk, plop, plump down, plunk, plunk down.
- make fat or plump; "We will plump out that poor starving child". Synonyms: fat, fatten, fatten out, fatten up, fill out, flesh out, plump out.
- give support (to) or make a choice (of) one out of a group or number; "I plumped for the losing candidates". Synonyms: go.
clump, flump, lump, plum, plumb, plume, plumy, pump, slump.
bump, chump, clump, crump, dump, frump, grump, hump, jump, lump, pump, rump, slump, stump, sump, thump, trump.
Words made by unscrambling the letters plump plus one letter
Your query has returned 12 words, which include anagrams of plump as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in plump.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.