Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- winnow is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 12 points
- winnow is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 12 points
- winnow is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 14 points
6 letter words by unscrambling winnow
4 letter words by unscrambling winnow
3 letter words by unscrambling winnow
2 letter words by unscrambling winnow
Definition of winnow
- the act of separating grain from chaff; "the winnowing was done by women". Synonyms: sifting, winnowing.
- separate the chaff from by using air currents; "She stood there winnowing chaff all day in the field". Synonyms: fan.
- blow on; "The wind was winnowing her hair", "the wind winnowed the grass".
- select desirable parts from a group or list; "cull out the interesting letters from the poet's correspondence", "winnow the finalists from the long list of applicants". Synonyms: cull out.
- blow away or off with a current of air; "winnow chaff".
adagio, aficionado, afterglow, akimbo, albino, allegro, aloe, amigo, ammo, arapaho, arapahoe, archipelago, archipelago, audio, backhoe, banjo, barstow, bongo, bordello, borneo.
Words made by unscrambling the letters winnow plus one letter
Your query has returned 15 words, which include anagrams of winnow as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in winnow.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.