Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- echo is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 9 points
- echo is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 9 points
- echo is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 9 points
4 letter words by unscrambling echo
3 letter words by unscrambling echo
2 letter words by unscrambling echo
Definition of echo
- the repetition of a sound resulting from reflection of the sound waves; "she could hear echoes of her own footsteps". Synonyms: replication, reverberation, sound reflection.
- (Greek mythology) a nymph who was spurned by Narcissus and pined away until only her voice remained. Synonyms: Echo.
- a reply that repeats what has just been said.
- a reflected television or radio or radar beam.
- a close parallel of a feeling, idea, style, etc.; "his contention contains more than an echo of Rousseau", "Napoleon III was an echo of the mighty Emperor but an infinitely better man".
- an imitation or repetition; "the flower arrangement was created as an echo of a client's still life".
- to say again or imitate; "followers echoing the cries of their leaders". Synonyms: repeat.
- ring or echo with sound; "the hall resounded with laughter". Synonyms: resound, reverberate, ring.
- call to mind; "His words echoed John F. Kennedy". Synonyms: recall.
bong, consonate, cuckoo, echolalia, parrot, recite, reecho, regurgitate, reproduce.
deco, gecko, greco.
Words made by unscrambling the letters echo plus one letter
boche, choke, chemo, epoch, ochre, ocher, chore, chose, echos.
Your query has returned 7 words, which include anagrams of echo as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in echo.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.