Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- he is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 5 points
- he is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 5 points
- he is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 4 points
2 letter words by unscrambling he
Definition of he
- a very light colorless element that is one of the six inert gasses; the most difficult gas to liquefy; occurs in economically extractable amounts in certain natural gases (as those found in Texas and Kansas). Synonyms: He, atomic number 2, helium.
- the 5th letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
be, ce, de, e, ee, fe, ge, h, ha, hb, hel, hem, hen, hep, het, hew, hex, hf, hg, hi, hie, hl, hm, hn, ho, hoe, hp, hq, hr, hs, hue, hz, ie, le, me, ne, pe, re, se, te, xe.
ab, absentee, ac, acc, addressee, adhd, adoptee, ag, agee, agree, albee, amd, amputee, apc, appointee, asap, atp, attendee, av, b.
Words made by unscrambling the letters he plus one letter
hae, edh, feh, heh, hie, hem, hen, hoe, peh, hep, her, hes, she, the, het, eth, hue, hew, hex, hey, yeh.
Your query has returned 2 words, which include anagrams of he as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in he.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.