Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- bet is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 5 points
- bet is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 5 points
- bet is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 6 points
3 letter words by unscrambling bet
2 letter words by unscrambling bet
Definition of bet
- the money risked on a gamble. Synonyms: stake, stakes, wager.
- the act of gambling; "he did it on a bet". Synonyms: wager.
- maintain with or as if with a bet; "I bet she will be there!". Synonyms: wager.
- stake on the outcome of an issue; "I bet $100 on that new horse", "She played all her money on the dark horse". Synonyms: play, wager.
- have faith or confidence in; "you can count on me to help you any time", "Look to your friends for support", "You can bet on that!", "Depend on your family in times of crisis". Synonyms: calculate, count, depend, look, reckon.
ante, back, exacta, gage, game, jackpot, kitty, parimutuel, parlay, perfecta, play, pool, pot, punt, raise, see, stake, superfecta.
abet, bat, be, beat, bed, bee, beet, beg, bel, belt, ben, bent, best, beta, beth, bey, bit, blt, bot, but, fet, get, het, jet, let, net, pet, ret, set, tet, vet, wet, yet.
abet, anisette, baguette, barbette, baronet, barrette, beget, beset, bizet, brunet, brunette, burnett, cabriolet, cadet, calumet, cassette, cigarette, clarinet, colette, cornet.
Words made by unscrambling the letters bet plus one letter
beat, beta, abet, bate, debt, beet, beth, bite, blet, belt, bent, bets, best, bute, tube, byte.
Your query has returned 3 words, which include anagrams of bet as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in bet.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.