Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- belt is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 6 points
- belt is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 6 points
- belt is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 8 points
4 letter words by unscrambling belt
3 letter words by unscrambling belt
2 letter words by unscrambling belt
Definition of belt
- endless loop of flexible material between two rotating shafts or pulleys.
- a band to tie or buckle around the body (usually at the waist).
- an elongated region where a specific condition or characteristic is found; "a belt of high pressure".
- a vigorous blow; "the sudden knock floored him", "he took a bash right in his face", "he got a bang on the head". Synonyms: bang, bash, knock, smash.
- a path or strip (as cut by one course of mowing). Synonyms: swath.
- ammunition (usually of small caliber) loaded in flexible linked strips for use in a machine gun. Synonyms: belt ammunition, belted ammunition.
- the act of hitting vigorously; "he gave the table a whack". Synonyms: knock, rap, whack, whang.
- sing loudly and forcefully. Synonyms: belt out.
- deliver a blow to; "He belted his opponent".
- fasten with a belt; "belt your trousers". Antonyms: unbelt.
baldric, baldrick, band, conveyer, conveyor, greenbelt, greenway, holster, track, transporter.
beat, beet, bel, bell, bent, best, bet, blt, bolt, celt, felt, gelt, kelt, melt, pelt, welt.
celt, celt, felt, melt, pelt, smelt, svelte, welt.
Words made by unscrambling the letters belt plus one letter
table, bleat, blate, betel, blite, blent, botel, belts, blets, blest, butle, bluet.
Your query has returned 9 words, which include anagrams of belt as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in belt.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.