Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- pot is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 5 points
- pot is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 5 points
- pot is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 6 points
3 letter words by unscrambling pot
2 letter words by unscrambling pot
Definition of pot
- metal or earthenware cooking vessel that is usually round and deep; often has a handle and lid.
- a plumbing fixture for defecation and urination. Synonyms: can, commode, crapper, potty, stool, throne, toilet.
- the quantity contained in a pot. Synonyms: potful.
- a container in which plants are cultivated. Synonyms: flowerpot.
- (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent; "a batch of letters", "a deal of trouble", "a lot of money", "he made a mint on the stock market", "see the rest of the winners in our huge passel of photos", "it must have cost plenty", "a slew of journalists", "a wad of money". Synonyms: batch, deal, flock, good deal, great deal, hatful, heap, lot, mass, mess, mickle, mint, mountain, muckle, passel, peck, pile, plenty, quite a little, raft, sight, slew, spate, stack, tidy sum, wad.
- the cumulative amount involved in a game (such as poker). Synonyms: jackpot, kitty.
- slang for a paunch. Synonyms: bay window, corporation, potbelly, tummy.
- a resistor with three terminals, the third being an adjustable center terminal; used to adjust voltages in radios and TV sets. Synonyms: potentiometer.
- street names for marijuana. Synonyms: Mary Jane, dope, gage, grass, green goddess, locoweed, sens, sess, skunk, smoke, weed.
- plant in a pot; "He potted the palm".
boiler, caldron, cauldron, coffeepot, deluge, dixie, flood, haymow, inundation, kettle, lavatory, marmite, planter, pottle, repot, saucepot, stockpot, teapot, torrent, urn.
bot, cot, dot, hot, jot, lot, mot, not, pat, pct, pet, phot, pit, plot, po, poa, pob, pod, poe, poet, poi, pol, pom, pop, port, post, pout, pow, pox, pst, pt, put, rot, sot, spot, tot.
allot, baht, blot, clot, cot, dot, hot, jot, khat, knot, lat, lot, lotte, montserrat, mott, not, plot, rot, sadat, scot.
Words made by unscrambling the letters pot plus one letter
atop, tope, poet, phot, toph, topi, plot, topo, trop, port, spot, tops, stop, opts, pots, post, pout, typo.
Your query has returned 5 words, which include anagrams of pot as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in pot.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.