Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- count is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 7 points
- count is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 7 points
- count is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 10 points
5 letter words by unscrambling count
4 letter words by unscrambling count
3 letter words by unscrambling count
2 letter words by unscrambling count
Definition of count
- the total number counted; "a blood count".
- the act of counting; reciting numbers in ascending order; "the counting continued for several hours". Synonyms: counting, enumeration, numeration, reckoning, tally.
- a nobleman (in various countries) having rank equal to a British earl.
- determine the number or amount of; "Can you count the books on your shelf?", "Count your change". Synonyms: enumerate, number, numerate.
- have weight; have import, carry weight; "It does not matter much". Synonyms: matter, weigh.
- show consideration for; take into account; "You must consider her age", "The judge considered the offender's youth and was lenient". Synonyms: consider, weigh.
- name or recite the numbers in ascending order; "The toddler could count to 100".
- put into a group; "The academy counts several Nobel Prize winners among its members". Synonyms: number.
- include as if by counting; "I can count my colleagues in the opposition".
- have a certain value or carry a certain weight; "each answer counts as three points".
- have faith or confidence in; "you can count on me to help you any time", "Look to your friends for support", "You can bet on that!", "Depend on your family in times of crisis". Synonyms: bet, calculate, depend, look, reckon.
- take account of; "You have to reckon with our opponents", "Count on the monsoon". Synonyms: reckon.
add, census, circulation, complement, countdown, headcount, landgrave, miscount, nosecount, poll, press, recount, sum, summate, tally, tot, total, weigh.
county, court, cunt, fount, mount.
account, amount, discount, miscount, mount, mt, recount, recount, surmount.
Words made by unscrambling the letters count plus one letter
toucan, cobnut, counts, county.
Your query has returned 18 words, which include anagrams of count as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in count.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.