Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- verify is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 15 points
- verify is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 15 points
- verify is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 15 points
6 letter words by unscrambling verify
5 letter words by unscrambling verify
4 letter words by unscrambling verify
3 letter words by unscrambling verify
2 letter words by unscrambling verify
Definition of verify
- confirm the truth of; "Please verify that the doors are closed", "verify a claim".
- check or regulate (a scientific experiment) by conducting a parallel experiment or comparing with another standard; "Are you controlling for the temperature?". Synonyms: control.
- attach or append a legal verification to (a pleading or petition).
- to declare or affirm solemnly and formally as true; "Before God I swear I am innocent". Synonyms: affirm, assert, aver, avow, swan, swear.
ascertain, assure, attest, check, claim, control, declare, ensure, hold, insure, mark, protest, see, take, tell, tick.
aerify, verbify, verily, verity, versify.
acidify, alibi, alkali, amplify, anti, beatify, beautify, botfly, buckeye, butterfly, calcify, certify, chennai, clarify, classify, codify, crucify, decertify, declassify, deify.
Words made by unscrambling the letters verify plus one letter
Your query has returned 30 words, which include anagrams of verify as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in verify.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.