Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- swan is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 7 points
- swan is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 7 points
- swan is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 8 points
4 letter words by unscrambling swan
3 letter words by unscrambling swan
2 letter words by unscrambling swan
Definition of swan
- stately heavy-bodied aquatic bird with very long neck and usually white plumage as adult.
- to declare or affirm solemnly and formally as true; "Before God I swear I am innocent". Synonyms: affirm, assert, aver, avow, swear, verify.
- move about aimlessly or without any destination, often in search of food or employment; "The gypsies roamed the woods", "roving vagabonds", "the wandering Jew", "The cattle roam across the prairie", "the laborers drift from one town to the next", "They rolled from town to town". Synonyms: cast, drift, ramble, range, roam, roll, rove, stray, tramp, vagabond, wander.
- sweep majestically; "Airplanes were swanning over the mountains".
assure, attest, claim, cob, coscoroba, cygnet, declare, gad, gallivant, hold, maunder, pen, protest, take, tell, trumpeter, whooper.
aswan, sawan, scan, shan, sian, siwan, span, swab, swad, swag, swain, swank, swap, swat, sway, wan.
abidjan, amman, aton, azerbaijan, azerbaijan, bataan, baton, bhutan, bonn, ceylon, ceylon, chiffon, chon, con, conn, denouement, dhahran, don, gabon, gibran.
Words made by unscrambling the letters swan plus one letter
dawns, wands, weans, wanes, sewan, fawns, gnaws, swang, shawn, wains, swain, swank, wanks, lawns, pawns, spawn, warns, snaws, swans, wants, yawns.
Your query has returned 14 words, which include anagrams of swan as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in swan.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.