Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- sleeper is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 9 points
- sleeper is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 9 points
- sleeper is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 11 points
7 letter words by unscrambling sleeper
6 letter words by unscrambling sleeper
5 letter words by unscrambling sleeper
4 letter words by unscrambling sleeper
3 letter words by unscrambling sleeper
2 letter words by unscrambling sleeper
Definition of sleeper
- a rester who is sleeping. Synonyms: slumberer.
- a spy or saboteur or terrorist planted in an enemy country who lives there as a law-abiding citizen until activated by a prearranged signal.
- an unexpected achiever of success; "the winner was a true sleeper--no one expected him to get it".
- one of the cross braces that support the rails on a railway track; "the British call a railroad tie a sleeper". Synonyms: crosstie, railroad tie, tie.
- a passenger car that has berths for sleeping. Synonyms: sleeping car, wagon-lit.
- pajamas with feet; worn by children.
- a piece of furniture that can be opened up into a bed.
- tropical fish that resembles a goby and rests quietly on the bottom in shallow water. Synonyms: sleeper goby.
- an unexpected hit; "that movie was the sleeper of the summer".
dreamer, noctambulist, sleepwalker, snorer, somnambulist, somniloquist.
beeper, keeper, reaper, steeper, sweeper.
Words made by unscrambling the letters sleeper plus one letter
bleepers, sleepier, presleep, sleepers, peerless, repletes, reexpels.
Your query has returned 60 words, which include anagrams of sleeper as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in sleeper.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.