Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- ensure is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 6 points
- ensure is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 6 points
- ensure is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 8 points
6 letter words by unscrambling ensure
5 letter words by unscrambling ensure
4 letter words by unscrambling ensure
3 letter words by unscrambling ensure
2 letter words by unscrambling ensure
Definition of ensure
- make certain of; "This nest egg will ensure a nice retirement for us", "Preparation will guarantee success!". Synonyms: assure, guarantee, insure, secure.
- be careful or certain to do something; make certain of something; "He verified that the valves were closed", "See that the curtains are closed", "control the quality of the product". Synonyms: ascertain, assure, check, control, insure, see, see to it.
card, cinch, control, cover, doom, make, proof, proofread.
censure, endure, ensue, insure, unsure.
allure, assure, boor, brochure, couture, cure, demure, detour, endure, endure, entrepreneur, immature, impure, insure, inure, lure, manure, mature, mature, moor.
Words made by unscrambling the letters ensure plus one letter
censure, endures, ensured, unfrees, unreels, ensurer, ensures, neuters, tureens, retunes, tenures.
Your query has returned 51 words, which include anagrams of ensure as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in ensure.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.