Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- pirate is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 8 points
- pirate is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 8 points
- pirate is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 9 points
6 letter words by unscrambling pirate
5 letter words by unscrambling pirate
4 letter words by unscrambling pirate
3 letter words by unscrambling pirate
2 letter words by unscrambling pirate
Definition of pirate
- someone who uses another person's words or ideas as if they were his own. Synonyms: literary pirate, plagiariser, plagiarist, plagiarizer.
- someone who robs at sea or plunders the land from the sea without having a commission from any sovereign nation. Synonyms: buccaneer, sea robber, sea rover.
- a ship that is manned by pirates. Synonyms: pirate ship.
- copy illegally; of published material.
- take arbitrarily or by force; "The Cubans commandeered the plane and flew it to Miami". Synonyms: commandeer, highjack, hijack.
carjack, corsair, skyjack.
irate, pilate, prate.
Words made by unscrambling the letters pirate plus one letter
apteria, picrate, paretic, partied, pirated, diptera, peatier, platier, plaiter, primate, painter, pertain, repaint, periapt, partier, pirates, traipse, piastre, parties, pastier, piaster, partite, private, wiretap.
Your query has returned 88 words, which include anagrams of pirate as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in pirate.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.