Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- bleach is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 13 points
- bleach is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 13 points
- bleach is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 15 points
6 letter words by unscrambling bleach
5 letter words by unscrambling bleach
4 letter words by unscrambling bleach
3 letter words by unscrambling bleach
2 letter words by unscrambling bleach
Definition of bleach
- the whiteness that results from removing the color from something; "a complete bleach usually requires several applications".
- an agent that makes things white or colorless. Synonyms: blanching agent, bleaching agent, whitener.
- the act of whitening something by bleaching it (exposing it to sunlight or using a chemical bleaching agent).
beach, blench, breach, leach, pleach.
beach, beech, beseech, breach, breech, each, impeach, leach, leech, peach, preach, reach, screech, speech, teach.
Words made by unscrambling the letters bleach plus one letter
Your query has returned 41 words, which include anagrams of bleach as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in bleach.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.