Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- further is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 13 points
- further is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 13 points
- further is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 13 points
7 letter words by unscrambling further
6 letter words by unscrambling further
5 letter words by unscrambling further
4 letter words by unscrambling further
3 letter words by unscrambling further
2 letter words by unscrambling further
Definition of further
- more distant in especially degree; "nothing could be further from the truth", "further from our expectations", "farther from the truth", "farther from our expectations". Synonyms: farther.
- to or at a greater extent or degree or a more advanced stage (`further' is used more often than `farther' in this abstract sense); "further complicated by uncertainty about the future", "let's not discuss it further", "nothing could be further from the truth", "they are further along in their research than we expected", "the application of the law was extended farther", "he is going no farther in his studies". Synonyms: farther.
- in addition or furthermore; "if we further suppose", "stated further that he would not cooperate with them", "they are definitely coming; further, they should be here already".
- to or at a greater distance in time or space (`farther' is used more frequently than `further' in this physical sense); "farther north", "moved farther away", "farther down the corridor", "the practice may go back still farther to the Druids", "went only three miles further", "further in the future". Synonyms: farther.
- to a considerable degree; very much; "a far far better thing that I do", "felt far worse than yesterday", "eyes far too close together". Synonyms: far.
- at or to or from a great distance in space; "he traveled far", "strayed far from home", "sat far away from each other". Synonyms: far.
- at or to a certain point or degree; "I can only go so far before I have to give up", "how far can we get with this kind of argument?". Synonyms: far.
- remote in time; "if we could see far into the future", "all that happened far in the past". Synonyms: far.
- to an advanced stage or point; "a young man who will go very far". Synonyms: far.
- promote the growth of; "Foster our children's well-being and education". Synonyms: foster.
- contribute to the progress or growth of; "I am promoting the use of computers in the classroom". Synonyms: advance, boost, encourage, promote.
carry, conduce, contribute, feed, foster, help, lead, spur.
Words made by unscrambling the letters further plus one letter
Your query has returned 41 words, which include anagrams of further as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in further.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.