Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- hue is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 6 points
- hue is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 6 points
- hue is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 6 points
3 letter words by unscrambling hue
2 letter words by unscrambling hue
Definition of hue
- the quality of a color as determined by its dominant wavelength. Synonyms: chromaticity.
- take on color or become colored; "In highlights it hued to a dull silver-grey".
- suffuse with color. Synonyms: imbue.
cue, due, he, hie, hoe, hua, hub, hud, hug, huge, hum, hume, hun, hus, hut, rue, sue, yue.
accrue, adieu, ado, anew, anew, askew, babu, baku, ballyhoo, bamboo, bleu, blue, boo, brew, canoe, cebu, chew, chou, clue, construe.
Words made by unscrambling the letters hue plus one letter
hued, huge, jehu, hues.
Your query has returned 4 words, which include anagrams of hue as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in hue.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.