Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- err is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 3 points
- err is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 3 points
- err is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 3 points
3 letter words by unscrambling err
2 letter words by unscrambling err
Definition of err
- to make a mistake or be incorrect. Synonyms: mistake, slip.
- wander from a direct course or at random; "The child strayed from the path and her parents lost sight of her", "don't drift from the set course". Synonyms: drift, stray.
misjudge, misremember, stumble.
ear, er, era, erg, ern, ert, esr, herr, orr.
affair, air, altair, astaire, aware, bare, bear, beware, billionaire, blair, blare, care, chair, compare, concessionaire, dare, debonair, declare, despair, disrepair.
Words made by unscrambling the letters err plus one letter
rear, rare, errs, ruer.
Your query has returned 3 words, which include anagrams of err as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in err.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.