Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- deposit is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 10 points
- deposit is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 10 points
- deposit is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 11 points
7 letter words by unscrambling deposit
6 letter words by unscrambling deposit
5 letter words by unscrambling deposit
4 letter words by unscrambling deposit
3 letter words by unscrambling deposit
2 letter words by unscrambling deposit
Definition of deposit
- the phenomenon of sediment or gravel accumulating. Synonyms: alluviation, sedimentation.
- matter that has been deposited by some natural process. Synonyms: sediment.
- the natural process of laying down a deposit of something. Synonyms: deposition.
- money deposited in a bank or some similar institution. Synonyms: bank deposit.
- a partial payment made at the time of purchase; the balance to be paid later. Synonyms: down payment.
- money given as security for an article acquired for temporary use; "his deposit was refunded when he returned the car".
- a payment given as a guarantee that an obligation will be met.
- a facility where things can be deposited for storage or safekeeping. Synonyms: depositary, depository, repository.
- the act of putting something somewhere. Synonyms: deposition.
- put, fix, force, or implant; "lodge a bullet in the table", "stick your thumb in the crack". Synonyms: lodge, stick, wedge. Antonyms: dislodge.
- put into a bank account; "She deposits her paycheck every month". Synonyms: bank. Antonyms: withdraw.
- put (something somewhere) firmly; "She posited her hand on his shoulder", "deposit the suitcase on the bench", "fix your eyes on this spot". Synonyms: fix, posit, situate.
alluvion, alluvium, archive, bank, bury, depot, dregs, drop, entrepot, evaporite, lees, library, lick, load, lode, margin, museum, pigmentation, redeposit, redeposition, repertory, repositing, reposition, sediment, settlings, storage, store, storehouse, superposition, treasury, warehousing.
Words made by unscrambling the letters deposit plus one letter
dioptase, despotic, epidotes, poetised, podgiest, pistoled, imposted, topsider, portside, proteids, diopters, riposted, peridots, dioptres, topsides, deposits, postdive.
Your query has returned 166 words, which include anagrams of deposit as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in deposit.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.