Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- lick is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 10 points
- lick is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 10 points
- lick is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 12 points
4 letter words by unscrambling lick
3 letter words by unscrambling lick
2 letter words by unscrambling lick
Definition of lick
- a salt deposit that animals regularly lick. Synonyms: salt lick.
- touching with the tongue; "the dog's laps were warm and wet". Synonyms: lap.
- (boxing) a blow with the fist; "I gave him a clout on his nose". Synonyms: biff, clout, poke, punch, slug.
- beat thoroughly and conclusively in a competition or fight; "We licked the other team on Sunday!". Synonyms: bat, clobber, cream, drub, thrash.
- pass the tongue over; "the dog licked her hand". Synonyms: lap.
- find the solution to (a problem or question) or understand the meaning of; "did you solve the problem?", "Work out your problems with the boss", "this unpleasant situation isn't going to work itself out", "did you get it?", "Did you get my meaning?", "He could not work the math problem". Synonyms: figure out, puzzle out, solve, work, work out.
- take up with the tongue; "The cat lapped up the milk", "the cub licked the milk from its mother's breast". Synonyms: lap, lap up.
answer, break, counter, counterpunch, guess, haymaker, hook, infer, jab, parry, resolve, riddle, strike, tongue.
click, dick, flick, hick, kick, klick, lack, link, lock, luck, mick, nick, pick, rick, sick, slick, tick, wick.
brick, chick, click, crick, dick, flick, frick, hick, kick, klick, mick, nick, nonstick, pic, pick, prick, quick, realpolitik, rick, schtick.
Words made by unscrambling the letters lick plus one letter
click, flick, klick, clink, licks, slick.
Your query has returned 5 words, which include anagrams of lick as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in lick.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.