Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- behind is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 12 points
- behind is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 12 points
- behind is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 13 points
6 letter words by unscrambling behind
4 letter words by unscrambling behind
3 letter words by unscrambling behind
2 letter words by unscrambling behind
Definition of behind
- having the lower score or lagging position in a contest; "behind by two points", "the 8th inning found the home team trailing".
- in or to or toward the rear; "he followed behind", "seen from behind, the house is more imposing than it is from the front", "the final runners were far behind".
- remaining in a place or condition that has been left or departed from; "when he died he left much unfinished work behind", "left a large family behind", "the children left their books behind", "he took off with a squeal of tires and left the other cars far behind".
- of timepieces; "the clock is almost an hour slow", "my watch is running behind". Synonyms: slow.
- in or into an inferior position; "fell behind in his studies", "their business was lagging behind in the competition for customers".
- in debt; "he fell behind with his mortgage payments", "a month behind in the rent", "a company that has been run behindhand for years", "in arrears with their utility bills". Synonyms: behindhand, in arrears.
- the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on; "he deserves a good kick in the butt", "are you going to sit on your fanny and do nothing?". Synonyms: arse, ass, backside, bottom, bum, buns, butt, buttocks, can, derriere, fanny, fundament, hind end, hindquarters, keister, nates, posterior, prat, rear, rear end, rump, seat, stern, tail, tail end, tooshie, tush.
affined, aligned, assigned, bind, blind, combined, confined, defined, designed, disinclined, find, grind, hind, inclined, kind, lined, mankind, mind, mined, refined.
Words made by unscrambling the letters behind plus one letter
Your query has returned 39 words, which include anagrams of behind as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in behind.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.