Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- cant is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 6 points
- cant is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 6 points
- cant is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 8 points
4 letter words by unscrambling cant
3 letter words by unscrambling cant
2 letter words by unscrambling cant
Definition of cant
- stock phrases that have become nonsense through endless repetition. Synonyms: buzzword.
- a slope in the turn of a road or track; the outside is higher than the inside in order to reduce the effects of centrifugal force. Synonyms: bank, camber.
- a characteristic language of a particular group (as among thieves); "they don't speak our lingo". Synonyms: argot, jargon, lingo, patois, slang, vernacular.
- insincere talk about religion or morals. Synonyms: pious platitude.
- two surfaces meeting at an angle different from 90 degrees. Synonyms: bevel, chamfer.
- heel over; "The tower is tilting", "The ceiling is slanting". Synonyms: cant over, pitch, slant, tilt.
ant, can, cane, canto, canty, cart, cast, cat, cent, chant, cunt, kant, pant, rant, scant, want.
ant, aunt, brandt, brant, chant, decant, enchant, grant, implant, kant, levant, pant, plant, rant, recant, replant, scant, slant, supplant, transplant.
Words made by unscrambling the letters cant plus one letter
enact, natch, chant, antic, actin, canto, octan, cotan, scant, cants, canst, canty.
Your query has returned 10 words, which include anagrams of cant as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in cant.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.