Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- cab is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 7 points
- cab is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 7 points
- cab is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 9 points
3 letter words by unscrambling cab
2 letter words by unscrambling cab
Definition of cab
- a compartment at the front of a motor vehicle or locomotive where driver sits.
- small two-wheeled horse-drawn carriage; with two seats and a folding hood. Synonyms: cabriolet.
- a car driven by a person whose job is to take passengers where they want to go in exchange for money. Synonyms: hack, taxi, taxicab.
- ride in a taxicab. Synonyms: taxi.
ab, ca, cabg, cad, cam, can, cap, car, cat, caw, cay, cmb, cob, crab, cub, dab, fab, gab, jab, lab, nab, scab, tab.
ab, blab, crab, dab, drab, fab, flab, gab, grab, jab, lab, nab, prefab, scab, slab, stab, tab.
Words made by unscrambling the letters cab plus one letter
bach, back, crab, carb, scab, cabs.
Your query has returned 3 words, which include anagrams of cab as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in cab.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.