Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- hire is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 7 points
- hire is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 7 points
- hire is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 6 points
4 letter words by unscrambling hire
3 letter words by unscrambling hire
2 letter words by unscrambling hire
Definition of hire
- a newly hired employee; "the new hires need special training".
- the act of hiring something or someone; "he signed up for a week's car hire".
- engage or hire for work; "They hired two new secretaries in the department", "How many people has she employed?". Synonyms: employ, engage. Antonyms: fire.
- hold under a lease or rental agreement; of goods and services. Synonyms: charter, lease, rent.
- engage for service under a term of contract; "We took an apartment on a quiet street", "Let's rent a car", "Shall we take a guide in Rome?". Synonyms: charter, engage, lease, rent, take.
contract, engage, featherbed, fill, job, rat, ship, sign, subcontract.
aire, dire, eire, fire, hare, here, hide, hie, hike, hired, hirer, hive, ire, mire, shire, sire, tire, wire.
acquire, attire, briar, brier, buyer, choir, conspire, crier, desire, dire, drier, dryer, dyer, enquire, entire, fire, flier, flyer, friar, frier.
Words made by unscrambling the letters hire plus one letter
hider, hired, hiree, hiker, hirer, heirs, shire, shier, hires, ither, their.
Your query has returned 11 words, which include anagrams of hire as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in hire.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.