Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- booster is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 9 points
- booster is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 9 points
- booster is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 10 points
7 letter words by unscrambling booster
6 letter words by unscrambling booster
5 letter words by unscrambling booster
4 letter words by unscrambling booster
3 letter words by unscrambling booster
2 letter words by unscrambling booster
Definition of booster
- a person who backs a politician or a team etc.; "all their supporters came out for the game", "they are friends of the library". Synonyms: admirer, champion, friend, protagonist, supporter.
- someone who is an active supporter and advocate. Synonyms: plugger, promoter.
- a thief who steals goods that are in a store. Synonyms: lifter, shoplifter.
- an amplifier for restoring the strength of a transmitted signal. Synonyms: booster amplifier, booster station, relay link, relay station, relay transmitter.
- the first stage of a multistage rocket. Synonyms: booster rocket, booster unit, takeoff booster, takeoff rocket.
- an additional dose that makes sure the first dose was effective. Synonyms: booster dose, booster shot, recall dose.
anglophil, anglophile, barker, believer, cheerleader, corporatist, endorser, enthusiast, functionalist, indorser, loyalist, mainstay, maintainer, partisan, partizan, philhellene, philhellenist, pillar, ratifier, seconder, stalwart, subscriber, sustainer, sympathiser, sympathizer, toaster, truster, upholder, verifier, voucher, wassailer.
boaster, bolster, rooster.
Words made by unscrambling the letters booster plus one letter
theorbos, bookrest, boosters, botryose.
Your query has returned 108 words, which include anagrams of booster as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in booster.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.