Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- pillar is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 8 points
- pillar is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 8 points
- pillar is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 11 points
6 letter words by unscrambling pillar
5 letter words by unscrambling pillar
4 letter words by unscrambling pillar
3 letter words by unscrambling pillar
2 letter words by unscrambling pillar
Definition of pillar
- a fundamental principle or practice; "science eroded the pillars of superstition".
- anything that approximates the shape of a column or tower; "the test tube held a column of white powder", "a tower of dust rose above the horizon", "a thin pillar of smoke betrayed their campsite". Synonyms: column, tower.
- a prominent supporter; "he is a pillar of the community". Synonyms: mainstay.
- a vertical cylindrical structure standing alone and not supporting anything (such as a monument). Synonyms: column.
- (architecture) a tall vertical cylindrical structure standing upright and used to support a structure. Synonyms: column.
atlas, caryatid, columella, hoodoo, newel, obelisk, pilaster, pile, piling, spile, stilt, telamon.
chiller, distiller, filler, killer, miller, schiller, spiller, thriller, tiller.
Words made by unscrambling the letters pillar plus one letter
perilla, pallier, pillars, pilular.
Your query has returned 39 words, which include anagrams of pillar as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in pillar.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.