Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- robe is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 6 points
- robe is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 6 points
- robe is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 7 points
4 letter words by unscrambling robe
3 letter words by unscrambling robe
2 letter words by unscrambling robe
Definition of robe
- any loose flowing garment.
- outerwear consisting of a long flowing garment used for official or ceremonial occasions. Synonyms: gown.
- clothe formally; especially in ecclesiastical robes. Synonyms: vest.
- cover as if with clothing; "the mountain was clothed in tropical trees". Synonyms: cloak, clothe, drape.
abaya, bathrobe, kimono, vestment.
kobe, lobe, probe, rob, robed, roble, roe, role, rome, rope, rose, rote, roue, rove, rube.
globe, job, latrobe, lobe, loeb, probe, strobe.
Words made by unscrambling the letters robe plus one letter
orbed, robed, bored, broke, roble, ombre, omber, brome, boner, borne, rebop, probe, borer, bores, sober, robes, brose, bevor, bower, boxer.
Your query has returned 15 words, which include anagrams of robe as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in robe.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.