Definition of accumulated
- periodically accumulated over time; "accrued interest", "accrued leave". Synonyms: accrued.
- get or gather together; "I am accumulating evidence for the man's unfaithfulness to his wife", "She is amassing a lot of data for her thesis", "She rolled up a small fortune". Synonyms: accumulate, amass, collect, compile, hoard, pile up, roll up.
- collect or gather; "Journals are accumulating in my office", "The work keeps piling up". Synonyms: accumulate, amass, conglomerate, cumulate, gather, pile up.
accrete, backlog, bale, catch, chunk, collect, corral, drift, fund, lump, scrape, scratch.
Words nearby accumulated
Rhymes with accumulated
abbreviated, accelerated, activated, adulterated, affiliated, aggravated, aggregated, agitated, alienated, alleviated, amalgamated, animated, annihilated, anticipated, antiquated, appreciated, articulated, asphyxiated, assassinated, attenuated.
More information about accumulated
Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- accumulated is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 18 points
- accumulated is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 18 points
- accumulated is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 24 points