Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- macula is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 10 points
- macula is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 10 points
- macula is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 14 points
6 letter words by unscrambling macula
5 letter words by unscrambling macula
4 letter words by unscrambling macula
3 letter words by unscrambling macula
2 letter words by unscrambling macula
Definition of macula
- a cooler darker spot appearing periodically on the sun's photosphere; associated with a strong magnetic field. Synonyms: sunspot.
- a small yellowish central area of the retina that is rich in cones and that mediates clear detailed vision. Synonyms: macula lutea, macular area, yellow spot.
- a patch of skin that is discolored but not usually elevated; caused by various diseases. Synonyms: macule.
Words made by unscrambling the letters macula plus one letter
maculae, macular, maculas, calamus.
Your query has returned 28 words, which include anagrams of macula as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in macula.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.