Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- clad is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 7 points
- clad is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 7 points
- clad is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 9 points
4 letter words by unscrambling clad
3 letter words by unscrambling clad
2 letter words by unscrambling clad
Definition of clad
- wearing or provided with clothing; sometimes used in combination; - Bible; "clothed and in his right mind", "proud of her well-clothed family", "nurses clad in white", "white-clad nurses". Synonyms: clothed. Antonyms: unclothed.
- having an outer covering especially of thin metal; "steel-clad", "armor-clad".
- provide with clothes or put clothes on; "Parents must feed and dress their child". Synonyms: apparel, clothe, dress, enclothe, fit out, garb, garment, habilitate, raiment, tog. Antonyms: undress.
- furnish with power or authority; of kings or emperors. Synonyms: adorn, clothe, invest.
- cover as if with clothing; "the mountain was clothed in tropical trees". Synonyms: cloak, clothe, drape, robe.
coat, corset, costume, cover, frock, gown, habit, jacket, overclothe, overdress, prim, robe, shirt, shoe, underdress, vest, vesture.
cad, chad, clade, clam, clan, clap, claw, clay, clod, glad, lad.
ad, add, bad, brad, cad, chad, dad, fad, gad, glad, grad, lad, mad, mossad, nad, pad, plaid, rad, riyadh, sad.
Words made by unscrambling the letters clad plus one letter
laced, decal, clade, alcid, acold, scald, clads, ducal, cauld, yclad.
Your query has returned 8 words, which include anagrams of clad as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in clad.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.