Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- skulk is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 13 points
- skulk is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 13 points
- skulk is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 15 points
5 letter words by unscrambling skulk
4 letter words by unscrambling skulk
3 letter words by unscrambling skulk
2 letter words by unscrambling skulk
Definition of skulk
- lie in wait, lie in ambush, behave in a sneaky and secretive manner. Synonyms: lurk.
- avoid responsibilities and duties, e.g., by pretending to be ill. Synonyms: malinger.
- move stealthily; "The lonely man skulks down the main street all day".
skuld, skull, skunk, sulk.
bulk, hulk, sulk.
Words made by unscrambling the letters skulk plus one letter
Your query has returned 4 words, which include anagrams of skulk as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in skulk.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.