Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- fashion is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 13 points
- fashion is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 13 points
- fashion is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 13 points
7 letter words by unscrambling fashion
6 letter words by unscrambling fashion
5 letter words by unscrambling fashion
4 letter words by unscrambling fashion
3 letter words by unscrambling fashion
2 letter words by unscrambling fashion
Definition of fashion
- how something is done or how it happens; "her dignified manner", "his rapid manner of talking", "their nomadic mode of existence", "in the characteristic New York style", "a lonely way of life", "in an abrasive fashion". Synonyms: manner, mode, style, way.
- characteristic or habitual practice.
- the latest and most admired style in clothes and cosmetics and behavior.
- consumer goods (especially clothing) in the current mode.
- make out of components (often in an improvising manner); "She fashioned a tent out of a sheet and a few sticks". Synonyms: forge.
craft, craze, cult, cut, drape, fad, fit, form, furor, furore, idiom, lifestyle, rage, response, retro, setup, sew, signature, tailor, tie, touch, wise.
ashen, compassion, passion, ration.
Words made by unscrambling the letters fashion plus one letter
Your query has returned 87 words, which include anagrams of fashion as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in fashion.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.