Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- balk is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 10 points
- balk is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 10 points
- balk is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 12 points
4 letter words by unscrambling balk
3 letter words by unscrambling balk
2 letter words by unscrambling balk
Definition of balk
- the area on a billiard table behind the balkline; "a player with ball in hand must play from the balk". Synonyms: baulk.
- something immaterial that interferes with or delays action or progress. Synonyms: baulk, check, deterrent, handicap, hinderance, hindrance, impediment.
- one of several parallel sloping beams that support a roof. Synonyms: baulk, rafter.
- an illegal pitching motion while runners are on base.
albatross, bind, drag, millstone, obstacle, obstruction, straitjacket.
back, bald, bale, bali, balky, ball, balm, bank, bark, bask, baulk, bilk, bulk, calk, salk, talk, walk.
calk, caulk, chalk, crosstalk, gawk, hawk, maroc, medoc, salk, sauk, squawk, stalk, talk, walk.
Words made by unscrambling the letters balk plus one letter
black, bleak, kibla, blank, balks, baulk, balky.
Your query has returned 10 words, which include anagrams of balk as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in balk.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.