Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- mouse is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 7 points
- mouse is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 7 points
- mouse is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 9 points
5 letter words by unscrambling mouse
4 letter words by unscrambling mouse
3 letter words by unscrambling mouse
2 letter words by unscrambling mouse
Definition of mouse
- any of numerous small rodents typically resembling diminutive rats having pointed snouts and small ears on elongated bodies with slender usually hairless tails.
- a swollen bruise caused by a blow to the eye. Synonyms: black eye, shiner.
- person who is quiet or timid.
- a hand-operated electronic device that controls the coordinates of a cursor on your computer screen as you move it around on a pad; on the bottom of the device is a ball that rolls on the surface of the pad; "a mouse takes much more room than a trackball". Synonyms: computer mouse.
- to go stealthily or furtively; "..stead of sneaking around spying on the neighbor's house". Synonyms: creep, pussyfoot, sneak.
- manipulate the mouse of a computer.
bouse, douse, house, louse, meuse, moose, morse, moue, mouser, mousey, mousse, mousy, muse, ouse, rouse, souse.
blouse, boathouse, bouse, crouse, douse, dowse, espouse, gauss, grouse, house, laos, louse, rouse, spouse, strauss.
Words made by unscrambling the letters mouse plus one letter
mucose, moused, odeums, ugsome, oleums, mosque, mouser, mousse, mouses, mousey.
Your query has returned 32 words, which include anagrams of mouse as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in mouse.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.