Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- parade is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 9 points
- parade is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 9 points
- parade is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 10 points
6 letter words by unscrambling parade
5 letter words by unscrambling parade
4 letter words by unscrambling parade
3 letter words by unscrambling parade
2 letter words by unscrambling parade
Definition of parade
- a ceremonial procession including people marching.
- an extended (often showy) succession of persons or things; "a parade of strollers on the mall", "a parade of witnesses".
- a visible display; "she made a parade of her sorrows".
- walk ostentatiously; "She parades her new husband around town". Synonyms: exhibit, march.
- march in a procession; "the veterans paraded down the street". Synonyms: promenade, troop.
abrade, ade, afraid, aid, aide, arcade, arrayed, bade, blade, blockade, braid, brigade, brigade, brocade, buffeted, cascade, charade, cliched, colonnade, crusade.
Words made by unscrambling the letters parade plus one letter
paraded, parkade, parader, parades, readapt, adapter.
Your query has returned 43 words, which include anagrams of parade as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in parade.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.