Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- remand is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 9 points
- remand is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 9 points
- remand is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 11 points
6 letter words by unscrambling remand
5 letter words by unscrambling remand
4 letter words by unscrambling remand
3 letter words by unscrambling remand
2 letter words by unscrambling remand
Definition of remand
- the act of sending an accused person back into custody to await trial (or the continuation of the trial).
- refer (a matter or legal case) to another committee or authority or court for decision. Synonyms: remit, send back.
- lock up or confine, in or as in a jail; "The suspects were imprisoned without trial", "the murderer was incarcerated for the rest of his life". Synonyms: gaol, immure, imprison, incarcerate, jail, jug, lag, put away, put behind bars.
demand, remind, repand.
band, banned, bland, brand, canned, command, demand, disband, expand, fanned, firsthand, firsthand, gland, grand, hand, land, manned, misunderstand, offhand, planned.
Words made by unscrambling the letters remand plus one letter
amender, reedman, renamed, meander, herdman, inarmed, mandrel, madrone, damners, remands, duramen, unarmed, maunder, manured, draymen, yardmen.
Your query has returned 80 words, which include anagrams of remand as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in remand.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.