Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- brand is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 8 points
- brand is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 8 points
- brand is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 10 points
5 letter words by unscrambling brand
4 letter words by unscrambling brand
3 letter words by unscrambling brand
2 letter words by unscrambling brand
Definition of brand
- a name given to a product or service. Synonyms: brand name, marque, trade name.
- a recognizable kind; "there's a new brand of hero in the movies now", "what make of car is that?". Synonyms: make.
- identification mark on skin, made by burning.
- a piece of wood that has been burned or is burning. Synonyms: firebrand.
- a symbol of disgrace or infamy; --Genesis; "And the Lord set a mark upon Cain". Synonyms: mark, stain, stigma.
- a cutting or thrusting weapon that has a long metal blade and a hilt with a hand guard. Synonyms: blade, steel, sword.
- burn with a branding iron to indicate ownership; of animals.
- to accuse or condemn or openly or formally or brand as disgraceful; "He denounced the government action", "She was stigmatized by society because she had a child out of wedlock". Synonyms: denounce, mark, stigmatise, stigmatize.
- mark with a brand or trademark; "when this product is not branded it sells for a lower price". Synonyms: brandmark, trademark.
- mark or expose as infamous; "She was branded a loose woman". Synonyms: post.
backsword, broadsword, cutlas, cutlass, demerit, falchion, label, rapier, saber, sabre, tuck.
band, bland, brad, braid, bran, brandt, brandy, brant, grand, rand.
band, banned, bland, canned, command, demand, disband, expand, fanned, firsthand, firsthand, gland, grand, hand, land, manned, misunderstand, offhand, planned, rand.
Words made by unscrambling the letters brand plus one letter
bander, barned, riband, roband, brands, brandy.
Your query has returned 28 words, which include anagrams of brand as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in brand.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.