Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- planned is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 10 points
- planned is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 10 points
- planned is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 14 points
7 letter words by unscrambling planned
6 letter words by unscrambling planned
5 letter words by unscrambling planned
4 letter words by unscrambling planned
3 letter words by unscrambling planned
2 letter words by unscrambling planned
Definition of planned
- designed or carried out according to a plan; "the planned outlays for new equipment". Antonyms: unplanned.
- planned in advance; "with malice aforethought". Synonyms: aforethought, plotted.
- have the will and intention to carry out some action; "He plans to be in graduate school next year", "The rebels had planned turmoil and confusion". Synonyms: be after, plan.
- make plans for something; "He is planning a trip with his family". Synonyms: plan.
- make or work out a plan for; devise; "They contrived to murder their boss", "design a new sales strategy", "plan an attack". Synonyms: contrive, design, plan, project.
- make a design of; plan out in systematic, often graphic form; "design a better mousetrap", "plan the new wing of the museum". Synonyms: design, plan.
aim, aspire, blueprint, chart, compose, concert, designate, destine, direct, draft, draught, engineer, frame, hope, intend, map, mastermind, orchestrate, organise, organize, plot, project, propose, redesign, schedule, scheme, specify.
band, banned, bland, brand, canned, command, demand, disband, expand, fanned, firsthand, firsthand, gland, grand, hand, land, manned, misunderstand, offhand, rand.
Words made by unscrambling the letters planned plus one letter
Your query has returned 77 words, which include anagrams of planned as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in planned.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.