Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- astray is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 9 points
- astray is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 9 points
- astray is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 8 points
6 letter words by unscrambling astray
5 letter words by unscrambling astray
4 letter words by unscrambling astray
3 letter words by unscrambling astray
2 letter words by unscrambling astray
Definition of astray
- away from the right path or direction; "he was led astray".
- far from the intended target; "the arrow went wide of the mark", "a bullet went astray and killed a bystander". Synonyms: wide.
ashtray, astral, stray.
a, aaa, aba, abbe, allay, anime, array, asea, attache, away, ba, baa, ballet, bay, benet, betray, bey, bombay, bouquet, brae.
Words made by unscrambling the letters astray plus one letter
barytas, daystar, ashtray, astylar, yantras, satrapy.
Your query has returned 40 words, which include anagrams of astray as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in astray.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.