Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- ray is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 6 points
- ray is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 6 points
- ray is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 5 points
3 letter words by unscrambling ray
2 letter words by unscrambling ray
Definition of ray
- a column of light (as from a beacon). Synonyms: beam, beam of light, irradiation, light beam, ray of light, shaft, shaft of light.
- a branch of an umbel or an umbelliform inflorescence.
- (mathematics) a straight line extending from a point.
- a group of nearly parallel lines of electromagnetic radiation. Synonyms: beam, electron beam.
- the syllable naming the second (supertonic) note of any major scale in solmization. Synonyms: re.
- any of the stiff bony spines in the fin of a fish.
- cartilaginous fishes having horizontally flattened bodies and enlarged winglike pectoral fins with gills on the underside; most swim by moving the pectoral fins.
- emit as rays; "That tower rays a laser beam for miles across the sky".
- extend or spread outward from a center or focus or inward towards a center; "spokes radiate from the hub of the wheel", "This plants radiate spines in all directions". Synonyms: radiate.
- expose to radiation; "irradiate food". Synonyms: irradiate.
bombard, crampfish, devilfish, guitarfish, manta, moonbeam, numbfish, sawfish, skate, stingray, sunbeam, sunray, torpedo.
bay, bray, cay, day, dray, fay, fray, gay, gray, hay, jay, lay, may, nay, pay, pray, ra, racy, rad, raf, rag, raj, ram, rap, ras, rat, raw, say, tay, tray, way, yay.
a, aaa, aba, abbe, allay, anime, array, asea, astray, attache, away, ba, baa, ballet, bay, benet, betray, bey, bombay, bouquet.
Words made by unscrambling the letters ray plus one letter
raya, bray, racy, dray, yard, year, aery, eyra, yare, fray, gray, airy, kyar, aryl, army, nary, yarn, pray, ryas, rays, tray, arty, vary, awry, wary.
Your query has returned 6 words, which include anagrams of ray as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in ray.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.