Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- planted is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 10 points
- planted is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 10 points
- planted is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 13 points
7 letter words by unscrambling planted
6 letter words by unscrambling planted
5 letter words by unscrambling planted
4 letter words by unscrambling planted
3 letter words by unscrambling planted
2 letter words by unscrambling planted
Definition of planted
- (used especially of ideas or principles) deeply rooted; firmly fixed or held; "deep-rooted prejudice", "deep-seated differences of opinion", "implanted convictions", "ingrained habits of a lifetime", "a deeply planted need". Synonyms: deep-rooted, deep-seated, implanted, ingrained.
- set in the soil for growth. Antonyms: unplanted.
- put or set (seeds, seedlings, or plants) into the ground; "Let's plant flowers in the garden". Synonyms: plant, set.
- fix or set securely or deeply; "He planted a knee in the back of his opponent", "The dentist implanted a tooth in the gum". Synonyms: embed, engraft, imbed, implant, plant.
- set up or lay the groundwork for; "establish a new department". Synonyms: constitute, establish, found, institute, plant.
- place into a river; "plant fish". Synonyms: plant.
- place something or someone in a certain position in order to secretly observe or deceive; "Plant a spy in Moscow", "plant bugs in the dissident's apartment". Synonyms: plant.
- put firmly in the mind; "Plant a thought in the students' minds". Synonyms: implant, plant.
afforest, appoint, bed, bury, checkrow, constitute, dibble, fix, forest, name, nest, nominate, pot, puddle, replant, root, sink, tree.
planned, planter, slanted.
chanted, disenchanted, enchanted, granted, implanted, slanted.
Words made by unscrambling the letters planted plus one letter
Your query has returned 142 words, which include anagrams of planted as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in planted.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.