Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- pean is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 6 points
- pean is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 6 points
- pean is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 8 points
4 letter words by unscrambling pean
3 letter words by unscrambling pean
2 letter words by unscrambling pean
Definition of pean
- (ancient Greece) a hymn of praise (especially one sung in ancient Greece to invoke or thank a deity). Synonyms: paean.
- a formal expression of praise. Synonyms: encomium, eulogy, paean, panegyric.
bean, dean, gean, jean, kean, lean, mean, paean, pan, pea, peag, peak, peal, pear, peat, pecan, peen, pekan, pen, penn, peon, plan, wean.
Words made by unscrambling the letters pean plus one letter
apnea, paean, pecan, paned, pekan, plane, plena, panel, penal, penna, panne, paeon, nappe, arpen, sneap, aspen, neaps, napes, spean, panes, peans, paten.
Your query has returned 18 words, which include anagrams of pean as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in pean.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.