Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- compose is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 13 points
- compose is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 13 points
- compose is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 16 points
7 letter words by unscrambling compose
6 letter words by unscrambling compose
5 letter words by unscrambling compose
4 letter words by unscrambling compose
3 letter words by unscrambling compose
2 letter words by unscrambling compose
Definition of compose
- form the substance of; "Greed and ambition composed his personality".
- write music; "Beethoven composed nine symphonies". Synonyms: write.
- produce a literary work; "She composed a poem", "He wrote four novels". Synonyms: indite, pen, write.
- put together out of existing material; "compile a list". Synonyms: compile.
- calm (someone, especially oneself); make quiet; "She had to compose herself before she could reply to this terrible insult".
- make up plans or basic details for; "frame a policy". Synonyms: draw up, frame.
adopt, annotate, anthologise, anthologize, arrange, author, catalog, catalogue, cite, counterpoint, draft, dramatise, dramatize, draw, footnote, harmonise, harmonize, instrument, instrumentate, lyric, melodise, melodize, outline, paragraph, poetise, poetize, profile, reference, rewrite, score, script, set, verse, versify.
comose, composed, composer, compost, compote.
bose, close, clothes, decompose, depose, disclose, dispose, doze, enclose, expose, foreclose, hose, impose, interpose, jocose, juxtapose, nose, oppose, overexpose, pose.
Words made by unscrambling the letters compose plus one letter
composed, composer, composes, compotes, myoscope.
Your query has returned 73 words, which include anagrams of compose as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in compose.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.