Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- paw is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 8 points
- paw is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 8 points
- paw is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 9 points
3 letter words by unscrambling paw
2 letter words by unscrambling paw
Definition of paw
- a clawed foot of an animal especially a quadruped.
- the (prehensile) extremity of the superior limb; "he had the hands of a surgeon", "he extended his mitt". Synonyms: hand, manus, mitt.
- scrape with the paws; "The bear pawed the door".
- touch clumsily; "The man tried to paw her".
fist, forepaw, hooks, left, maulers, right.
caw, daw, haw, jaw, law, maw, pa, pac, pad, pal, pan, pap, par, pas, pat, pawl, pawn, pax, pay, pew, pow, raw, saw, taw, waw, yaw.
awe, caw, chaw, claw, craw, daw, draw, flaw, gnaw, guffaw, haw, jaw, law, macaw, maw, mcgraw, saw, shaw, slaw, straw.
Words made by unscrambling the letters paw plus one letter
gawp, whap, pawl, pawn, wrap, warp, waps, paws, swap, wasp, yawp.
Your query has returned 4 words, which include anagrams of paw as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in paw.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.