Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- mesic is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 9 points
- mesic is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 9 points
- mesic is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 11 points
5 letter words by unscrambling mesic
4 letter words by unscrambling mesic
3 letter words by unscrambling mesic
2 letter words by unscrambling mesic
Definition of mesic
- of or pertaining to a meson; - Lawrence Wilets; "the radii of the mesic orbits". Synonyms: mesonic.
- having or characterized by moderate or a well-balanced supply of moisture; "mesic habitats". Antonyms: hydric, xeric.
medic, metic, music.
Words made by unscrambling the letters mesic plus one letter
camise, amices, medics, chimes, miches, climes, minces, crimes, cesium, miscue.
Your query has returned 24 words, which include anagrams of mesic as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in mesic.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.