Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- orange is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 7 points
- orange is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 7 points
- orange is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 9 points
6 letter words by unscrambling orange
5 letter words by unscrambling orange
4 letter words by unscrambling orange
3 letter words by unscrambling orange
2 letter words by unscrambling orange
Definition of orange
- of the color between red and yellow; similar to the color of a ripe orange. Synonyms: orangish.
- round yellow to orange fruit of any of several citrus trees.
- orange color or pigment; any of a range of colors between red and yellow. Synonyms: orangeness.
- any citrus tree bearing oranges. Synonyms: orange tree.
- any pigment producing the orange color.
- a river in South Africa that flows generally westward to the Atlantic Ocean. Synonyms: Orange, Orange River.
bergamot, bigarade, tangor.
grange, orang, range.
Words made by unscrambling the letters orange plus one letter
begroan, acrogen, groaned, megaron, marengo, oregano, groaner, onagers, oranges, negator, wagoner, orangey.
Your query has returned 76 words, which include anagrams of orange as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in orange.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.