Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- silver is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 9 points
- silver is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 9 points
- silver is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 11 points
6 letter words by unscrambling silver
5 letter words by unscrambling silver
4 letter words by unscrambling silver
3 letter words by unscrambling silver
2 letter words by unscrambling silver
Definition of silver
- made from or largely consisting of silver; "silver bracelets".
- having the white lustrous sheen of silver; "a land of silver (or silvern) rivers where the salmon leap", "repeated scrubbings have given the wood a silvery sheen". Synonyms: silvern, silvery.
- of lustrous grey; covered with or tinged with the color of silver; "silvery hair". Synonyms: argent, silverish, silvery.
- expressing yourself readily, clearly, effectively; "able to dazzle with his facile tongue", "silver speech". Synonyms: eloquent, facile, fluent, silver-tongued, smooth-spoken.
- a soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal; occurs in argentite and in free form; used in coins and jewelry and tableware and photography. Synonyms: Ag, atomic number 47.
- coins made of silver.
- a light shade of grey. Synonyms: ash gray, ash grey, silver gray, silver grey.
- silverware eating utensils. Synonyms: flatware.
- a trophy made of silver (or having the appearance of silver) that is usually awarded for winning second place in a competition. Synonyms: silver medal.
- coat with a layer of silver or a silver amalgam; "silver the necklace".
- make silver in color; "Her worries had silvered her hair".
- turn silver; "The man's hair silvered very attractively".
salver, silvern, silvery, silvex, solver.
Words made by unscrambling the letters silver plus one letter
revisal, clivers, drivels, servile, leviers, veilers, relives, reviles, shrivel, liviers, silvern, silvers, slivers, surveil, silvery, livyers.
Your query has returned 68 words, which include anagrams of silver as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in silver.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.